The Prison Tower is a tower located in World 5, being the first to be introduced.
Instead of the classic dungeon style, it is a series of five floors that the player needs to clear to advance to the floor above.
After a floor is cleared, players are given one to three chests that contain Molten Eggs, Class Tickets and Pet Food. And also two equipment chests but one of them need extra drop gamepass to open it.
Currently, there's no world quests related to the tower. Only side quest - which is complete the whole tower.
First 4 floors have a wave defense. Players must defeat a large group of mobs in five separate waves. Players must defeat all mobs to advance to the next floor. The message on the screen "ADDITIONAL MONSTERS INCOMING" indicates when the next wave will appear. Floors 2 and 3 contain one Shield of Ignis mini-boss, whereas floor 4 contains two.
|Mini-boss - Shield of Ignis|
|Ignis, Fire Dragon||80||Dependent on the no. of players.||N/A||5|
Chests will spawned after a floor is cleared. They have a black body with a red glow and chains covering the top of the chest. Chests will randomly spawn in a quantity of 1-3.
Note that as soon as you reach 300 Tier III Class Tickets, the most common drop becomes Strawberries, and the Tier III Ticket drop is replaced with x5 Donuts. Despite the Tier III tickets being 50%, the chance of obtaining donuts is not 50%. Every player that gets to a normal chest will get the drop, not just the first player that reaches the chest.
|Class Ticket (Tier III)||50%|
Bonus Chests Challenge
During the first 4 floors, there is a special timer which can determine the rewards when you complete the whole tower. Players must complete the floor within 2 minutes and 20 seconds so as to receive one extra chest in the final reward. If you fail and the timer reaches zero, a chest icon will be crossed out, which means completing that floor will no longer reward you an extra chest. The maximum number of chests you can receive in the final is 5, and the minimum is 1.
Here are a list of possible rewards that can be obtained through the Boss Chests. (without prestige bonus)
|Way of the Wind||1||N/A||16.9% | 11.2% (Paladin)|
|Great Hunt||2||N/A||15.6% | 10.4% (Paladin)|
|Paladin Armor||3||N/A||9.1% | 6% (Paladin)|
|Rogue Slayer||4||N/A||6.6% | 4.4% (Paladin)|
|Dragonkin||5||N/A||2.5% | 1.3% (Paladin)|
|Silver Shield||1||N/A||16.9% | 11.2% (Paladin)|
|Corrupted Shield||2||N/A||15.6% | 10.4% (Paladin)|
|Fiery Shield||3||N/A||9.1% | 6% (Paladin)|
|Inferno Shield||4||N/A||6.6% | 4.4% (Paladin)|
|Solar Heart||5||N/A||2.5% | 1.3% (Paladin)|
|Winged Longsword||1||N/A||16.9% | 11.2% (Paladin)|
|Dark Crystal Longsword||2||N/A||15.6% | 10.4% (Paladin)|
|Corrupted Longsword||3||N/A||9.1% | 6% (Paladin)|
|Inferno Longsword||4||N/A||6.6% | 4.4% (Paladin)|
|Infernus Teeth||5||N/A||2.5% | 1.3% (Paladin)|
|Dual Heat Greatsword||4||N/A||6.6%|
|Enriched Oranged Staff||1||N/A||16.9%|
|Black Hole Staff||3||N/A||9.1%|
|Blossom Crystal Staff||4||N/A||6.6%|
- This tower has been changed many times.
- At first, the tower contained fifteen floors and the floors would be similar to a maze, making it more time-consuming as players had to find a key to unlock the exit.
- After the first revamp, the tower was shortened to ten floors. Floors 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9 were "mob" floors, where players had to defeat all mobs to unlock the exit. Tower-exclusive chests were randomly spawned in these floors. Floors 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 contained bosses and completing these floors would give equipment chests.
- After the second revamp, the tower was further shortened to five floors, now containing only five boss floors.
- One week after Oasis Tower update, All towers now use wave defense style.
- Initially, players had to defeat the final boss to complete the main quest. This has since been moved to side quest.