The Paladin class is the final class unlocked within the Swordmaster branch. It can be unlocked with Tier 2 Class Tickets and wields a longsword with a shield. Currently, this is the only class that can use a shield. The shield grants the player more health and the ability to block with it. The attack damage is greater than the Dual Wielder and Swordmaster, but the attack speed is slower. While Paladin is mainly a support/tank class, it still does decent dps, with lvl 60 unupgraded weapons, it does 2009 dps without healing and 1958 dps with healing, meaning Paladin is better both defense wise and offense wise.
|Skills||Slash||Block||Guilded Light||Light Thrust||Ring of Justice|
|Cooldown||0 Seconds||2 Seconds||15 Seconds||8 Seconds||N/A|
|Description||The basic attack for the paladin, slower attack speed but more damage than swordmaster and dual wielder.||A block that reflects damage while blocking
|Cast light from your sword to heal you and your teammates.||Shoot a beam of light and get the light sword for eight seconds.||This skill gives you the light sword for 15 seconds and allies in your light dome will be healed while attacking enemies.|
Swordmaster Class Branch:
- Swordmaster: Starter class
- Role : Offense
- Dual Wielder: 25 Class Tickets (Tier I)
- Role : Offense
- Paladin (Current): 75 Class Tickets (Tier II)
- Role : Tank
Strategies,Tips and Tricks
- Paladin is great as a tank/support class, not meant for dps but still very good when combined with berserker or demon.
- When fighting golems, it’s is best to use Paladin’s E/counter since A golem’s stun is quite predictable and annoying.
- if you are fighting a boss, it is sometimes recommended to use Paladin’s E/counter because of the block and damage reflection.
- If you time the E skill correctly, it can block the ignis drop.