The Elementalist class is the second class unlocked within the Mage branch. It can be unlocked with 25 Tier I Class Tickets or 200 Robux. The Elementalist wields a Staff. This class deals a fair amount of damage because of its skill power, but when waiting for the cooldown to finish, the class' damage output isn't as high. The most efficient way to use this class is to gather all of enemies in the area close together and use all of the class' skills at once to defeat them.
|Name||Ice Needle||Icicle Field||Fireball||Lightning Strike||Storm|
|Cooldown||0 Seconds||6 Seconds||10 Seconds||15 Seconds||Variable|
|Description||Shoot ice needles at your enemies at a distance.||Plant your staff into the ground to erupt ice spikes from the ground that deal damage and inflict frost.||Hurl a fireball at an enemy to deal high damage to all the enemies nearby and inflict burn.||Creates a lightning field that deals moderate damage to all enemies inside of it.||Creates a frost field, rains down several meteors, then lastly drops a huge meteor to deal insane amounts of damage.|
|Damage||52% Attack Power||50% Attack Power, with a final hit dealing 100% Attack Power||Hits once for 300% Attack Power, and another time simultaneously for 100% Attack Power||Strikes 6 times for 100% Attack Power each||Cloud deals 400% Attack Power, meteors deal 300% each|
Mage Class Branch:
- Arcane Mage: Starter Class
- Role: Damage
- Elementalist (Current): 25 Class Tickets (Tier I)
- Role: Damage
- Mage of Light: 75 Class Tickets (Tier II)
- Role: Support
- Due to this class having long-ranged attacks, it tends to be easier to kill bosses or mobs that do high damage like the Lava Golem or the Frost Golem.
- The Elementalist was initially known as the Frostfire Mage, and was the second class introduced to the game.
- If an Elementalist is in the game, their class will display as "IcefireMage" in the player list.
- This class was so good in beta that it had to get nerfed.
- Elementalist is now the worst of the tier I classes, in terms of DPS.