The Dual Wielder class is the second class unlocked within the Swordmaster branch. It can be unlocked with 25 Tier I Class Tickets or 200 Robux. The Dual Wielder wields two Longswords. This class has an extremely high attack speed, but a low damage output. Even though it has low damage, the high speed makes up for it. The Combat Rhythm skill is highly effective if used correctly alongside other skills, and if played smart, can become very deadly in both PvE and PvP.
|Name||Slash||Combat Rhythm||Dash Strike||Cross Slash||Blade Dance|
|Cooldown||0 Seconds||12 Seconds||6 Seconds||8 Seconds||Variable|
|Description||Similar to the swordmaster slash, but you have two swords and your attack speed stills gets faster while attacking.||Increasing your attack speed/tempo and double your critical strike rate. When you kill a mob, it restores time to it.||Leaping towards your enemy and striking them with both swords.||Slashing your blades in a cross formation and shooting a wind slash that pierces through enemies.||This ultimate skill is a 28 hit combo that deals decent damage.|
|Note||Gives 4 seconds when the ability is activated. Killing mobs during this phase can provides 3 more seconds to it. Duration cap is 12 seconds.|
Swordmaster Class Branch:
- Swordmaster: Starter Class
- Role: Damage
- Dual Wielder (Current): 25 Class Tickets (Tier I)
- Role: Damage
- Paladin: 75 Class Tickets (Tier II)
- Role: Tank/Support
- The Dual Wielder class was the first class introduced to the World // Zero game.
- You could use the dash strike to travel around the map. It would speed up the process.
- This class is a reference to the anime 'Sword Art Online', specifically its protagonist, Kirito. Kirito is a Dual Wielder and this class' ultimate is based off Kirito's best skill in Sword Art Online, Starburst Stream.
- The Dual Wielder's abilities are based around fast attacks that can go through multiple enemies such as Cross Slash.
- With the correct gear, Dual Wielder has the highest potential DPS in the game.
- A Dual Wielder's damage is the combined average of the two swords. Same goes to Berserker.
- There is a passive where when you attack you gain tempo which increases your attack speed. It takes 5 hits to reach max tempo, while the e skill increases the tempo to max after activation.
- Pets deal 2x damage on this class along with berserker due to a bug of the dmg calcs not averaging the 2 weapons they hold.
- Without any perks/buffs, this class has the fastest primary attack.